- 28 Homes
- Septic System for Olivos
- Indoor bathrooms & fixtures for Olivos
- Purified water system
- Medical/food assistance for Copprome monthly
- Well and water system
- Built second floor open air Assembly area for Copprome
- Building Updates, electrical, new paint for Copprome
- Bus for Copprome
- Continued Olivos School support (teacher, supplies, etc)
- Copprome Children’s Home Support
- Yearly Medical Trips (surgeries, medicine, on-going support)
- Sustainable working projects (bracelets, bags, dresses)
- Secondary and college education support.
- Installed solar power on the Olivos water and sewer system.
- Built a new classroom and re-roofed the school in Monterrey.
- Equipped the Monterrey school with furniture and school materials.
- Started a school feeding program in Monterrey.
- Built a new school kitchen in Monterrey.
- Built 30 “green latrines” in Monterrey.
Uganda/Family Spirit Children’s Home
- Security wall for the compound.
- Monthly food expense.
- New beds and mattresses.
- Clean water system.
- Boys’ bathroom and showers.
- New plumbing for the girls’ bathroom.
- Built new Assembly/Dining Hall
- Added pvc gutter system and tanks throughout campus to curb erosion and capture rain water for non-potable use
- Septic system.
- Renovations to school buildings.
- Rain garden / irrigation system / water tank / erosion control.
- New gates.
- New driveway and landscaping.
- Educational support for secondary and college students.
- 6500 square foot hospital – Love+1 Clinic
- Medical Supplies
- Medical Team
If you would like to hear more in depth about our past projects, we would love to share the stories with you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also be sharing some more of the heart behind our past projects once or twice a month on our blog, so please head over to our Media page to check out our blog posts!